Mechanical Design Engineer
Responsible for mechanical design on precision and dynamic mechanism for PCB, Metalworking and Consumer Electronics equipment which covers for material handling and tooling design.
Involved in continuous design improvement activities like Design for Manufacturing and cost reduction program
- Diploma/NITEC in Mechanical / Mechatronics system / Material Science Engineering
- Proficiency in Pro-E and AutoCAD and possess good technical drawing skills.
- Strong technical background in equipment development involving high speed mechanisms.
- Excellent systematic problem-solving ability using DFMEA or other tools
- Candidate must possess innovative, creative and proactive personality.
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both written and oral to liaise with associates
- Strong Knowledge on one or more following area has the edge
- Good understanding of kinematics and kinetics as well as strength of materials in design
- Good knowledge in electromagnetic device, selection and application
- Good knowledge and understanding of Linear Motion, Servo Motors and Pneumatic Systems.
- Good understanding of normal and precision manufacturing processes
- Experience in error begetting and error tolerance in mechanical design
- Experience in failure analysis on mechanical system
- Preferably with 2 years relevant experience in the areas of Industrial Automation. Experience in motor control, hardware and software designs with controls using PLCs an advantage
- Fresh graduate will also be considered as entry position