Service and Installation Engineer
Responsible for Service and Installation of our equipment for PCB, Metalworking and Consumer Electronics equipment which covers for material handling and tooling design.
Involved in continuous design improvement activities like Design for Manufacturing and cost reduction program
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities :-
- To install and commission equipment at customer site.
- To train customer staff in the safe and proper operation, maintenance and use of the installed machinery.
- To carry out emergency repairs, fault diagnosis and trouble shooting of customers' equipment at short notice.
- To promote the sale of spare parts through technical service visits.
- Monitor and ensure that sufficient & appropriate spare parts inventory is kept.
- Project co-ordination
- Secondary Duties and Responsibility :-
- To assist in the arrangement, planning and execution of assembly and commissioning works including customer liaison.
- To assist the Sales Dept with speedy solving of customer technical complaints.
- To ensure that Technical works are carried out on time and within budget.
- To liaise with other departments regarding technical matters and provides regular feedback to immediate superior on progress.
- To assist in the advice on spare parts details to facilitate processing of spare part orders
- To continuously improve own knowledge of our customers manufacturing processes and applications.
- To carry our any other tasks as may be requested from time to time.
- Bilingual in English & Chinese (must be able to speak in both language)
- Diploma/NITEC in Mechanical / Mechatronics system / Material Science Engineering
- or electrical field, PLC experience or qualification.
- 3 - 5 years experience in operating, maintaining and installing electro/mechanical machines and assemblies